When it comes to trees, many people don’t think about them until there is a problem. And by then, it’s often too late. Emergency tree services can help you with all your tree-related issues, big and small. A good tree company can do everything from taking care of a fallen tree, to trimming branches back from your house. So what should you be looking for when choosing a tree service provider? Keep reading to find out!
There are unexpected circumstances that need to be dealt with as soon as possible, which is where emergency tree services come into play.
What are emergency tree services?
Emergency tree services are a type of arborist service that helps to manage, assess and remove trees that have been affected by severe weather conditions such as storms, hurricanes, etc. In addition, they also deal with trees that have damaged power lines and buildings.
Emergency tree service providers usually have a team of qualified tree surgeons / professional arborists to deal with these situations. They are equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to do the job safely and efficiently.
What are the benefits?
One of the benefits of using an emergency tree service is that they are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call on them at any time of the day or night, and they will be able to come out to your property and assess the situation. Emergency tree services are also usually more affordable than other arborist services, as they are one-off situations, do not require ongoing tree maintenance, and are often covered by insurance.
Get in touch
If you have a tree damaged by severe weather or are concerned about a tree on your property that looks like it might fall, don’t hesitate to contact an emergency tree service provider. They will be able to assess the situation and provide you with a quote for the work that needs to be done. And in most cases, they will be able to carry out the job immediately, so you don’t have to worry about it any longer.
Emergency tree services can make a big difference in keeping your property safe and sound – so don’t wait until it’s too late; get in touch with a tree service today!
Emergency tree services offered
The Tree Doctor offers different kinds of emergency services which you might need. We are available 24/ hours a day and provide support for power lines and buildings that trees have damaged. Our tree surgeons are trained to deal with these situations and equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to carry out the job safely and efficiently.
- One of our services is called the “Fallen Tree Emergency Service”. As the name suggests, this service is for when a tree has fallen and must be removed as soon as possible, often due to severe weather conditions such as storms, hurricanes, etc. or simply because the tree is old and weak.
- Another service we offer is the “Branch Trimming Emergency Service” for when branches from a tree hang dangerously close to your house or power lines and need to be trimmed back as soon as possible.
- Uprooted Trees and Stumps is another emergency service we offer when a tree has been uprooted and needs to be removed, often due to severe weather conditions or simply because the tree is old and weak.
- Fallen Trees, Power Lines, and Buildings is the fourth emergency tree service we offer when a tree has fallen and damaged power lines or buildings.
The Tree Doctor team will assess the situation and provide you with a quote for the work that needs to be done. And in most cases, we will be able to carry out the job there and then, so you don’t have to worry about it any longer.
These are just some emergency tree services The Tree Doctor can offer.
- Phone: (02) 9628 8000
- Fax: (02) 9631 3280
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 80-82 Beresford Road Greystanes NSW Australia