Like most people, you probably think of a tree doctor as someone who helps sick trees recover. While this is undoubtedly one of the services that they offer, there are many other benefits to consulting a tree doctor.
Here are sixteen reasons why you should consider scheduling an appointment with a tree doctor today:
- A tree doctor is a highly qualified arborist with many years of experience.
- Hiring and consulting a tree doctor would help prevent diseases from spreading to your other trees. In this way, they can also help you to avoid problems like root rot, which can be incredibly damaging to your trees
- They can help diagnose and treat problems with your trees which can be hard to notice.
- Tree doctors can provide valuable advice on properly taking care of your trees, helping you improve the health and appearance of your trees.
- They can help you choose the right tree for your landscape or garden. Not only that, but they can also help you to find a tree that will thrive in your specific location.
- They are also reliable when asking for recommendations for specific treatments for specific problems you may encounter with your trees.
- Tree doctors can help protect your trees from insects, diseases, and other pests that can cause damage to your tree, which can be stressful when the situation gets out of hand. You need to figure out what to do. Tree doctors can help you address these problems.
- They can also help you choose suitable trees for your property since not all trees are ideal for all locations.
- They can provide you with a written tree care plan which you can follow to ensure that your trees stay healthy and look great.
- They can help you with tree removal since it is a dangerous thing to do. Hiring a tree doctor / qualified arborist ensures the work is carried out correctly and safely.
- They can help you with emergency tree services such as storm damage or fallen trees.
- They can help you with tree risk assessment which is essential to do periodically because it can help you avoid costly issues in the future.
- Tree doctors can help you with cabling or bracing and installing support systems to help prevent trees from falling.
- They can help you with tree fertilisation which is essential for the health of your trees.
- Tree doctors specialise in services such as arboriculture consultancy, including; council tree reports, obtaining council consent, and development site arborist reports. As well as tree pruning, stump grinding, and tree removal.
- They can also help you with tree transplanting when you move a tree from one location to another, including protecting existing plants if you plan to do any construction on your property.
ARBORISTS VS LANDSCAPERS: Who do you need between the two?
Many need clarification on the difference between Arborists and Landscapers. Here we will discuss the difference between the two.
The difference between Arborists and landscapers is that Arborists are trained and certified in the science of arboriculture, which is the cultivation, management, and study of individual trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial woody plants.
On the other hand, Landscapers are trained in landscape design and construction. As a result, they generally have less training, knowledge and certifications in plant science and tree care than arborists.
While both arborists and landscapers can provide some tree care services, it is always best to consult with an arborist regarding the care of your trees. Arborists are more likely to have the knowledge and experience necessary to care for your trees properly.
In Sydney, many tree companies provide both landscaping and arborist services. However, not all of these companies are created equal. When choosing a tree company, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable company with experience caring for trees.
Looking for a tree doctor to look after your tree in your backyard? We got you covered! You may contact The Tree Doctor Company through the following details:
- Phone: (02) 9628 8000
- Fax: (02) 9631 3280
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 80-82 Beresford Road Greystanes NSW Australia
As you can see, there are many reasons to consult a tree doctor. So, if you have any concerns about your trees, schedule an appointment with a tree doctor today. Your trees will thank you for it! You may be surprised at how much they can help!