Are you looking for reliable and experienced Arborist Services in Sydney? Then, you’ve come to the right place. At The Tree Doctor, we offer a wide range of tree services designed to meet your needs and budget. We can handle everything from tree removal, stump grinding and tree pruning to palm tree trimming and transplanting!
Like most homeowners, you probably think of trees as simply beautiful additions to your property. However, if you have a tree on your property that requires care, it’s essential to know what services an arborist can provide. Arborists are specialists in the care and maintenance of trees, and they can offer various services depending on your tree’s needs.
In this article, we will discuss the many services arborists offer and the benefits of hiring one to care for the trees on your residential on commercial property.
Here are some of the arborist services The Tree Doctor can offer you:
- Arboricultural Consultancy and Services – If you need help determining the best course of action for your trees, our Arborists can provide you with expert advice. We can also offer tree reports, tree risk assessments, and more.
- Council Tree Reports – We can provide the necessary reports to comply with your local council’s regulations.
- Tree Health Issues – If your tree is showing signs of distress, our Arborists can help you identify the problem and recommend a course of treatment.
- Soil Analysis – Our Arborists can take a soil sample and analyse it to determine your trees’ best course of action.
- Plant/Tree Identification – What kind of tree do you have? Our Arborists can help you identify it and provide information on the best way to care for it.
- Decay Testing – If you suspect your tree has decay, an arborist may test the limb to verify that it is safe and suggest a treatment plan.
- Ultrasound Testing – This non-invasive technique can assist in assessing the health of your tree’s trunk and roots.
- Resistograph Testing – This technique measures the decay in a tree’s trunk.
- Tomograph Testing – This technique creates a three-dimensional image of the inside of your tree’s trunk.
- Dendrochronology (Dating trees and Injuries) – This technique can be used to date when a tree was injured and the age of the tree.
- Tree Maintenance Schedules – Our Arborists can create a customised maintenance schedule for your trees based on their specific needs.
- Root Identification – Our Arborists can help you identify the roots of your trees and any problems that may be present.
- Risk Assessments (QTRA) – Our Arborists can assess the risk of your trees and provide you with a report.
- Development Site Arborist Reports – If you’re planning to develop a property, it’s crucial to have an Arborist assess the site first to ensure that the development does not damage any existing trees on the property.
Arborist Reports We Can Offer:
- All Development-Related Tree Reports – To comply with the DA process, you must provide an Arborist Report.
- Preliminary Tree Assessment Report – This report is required for most developments. It will assess the health of the trees on your property and their potential to impact the development.
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment Report – This report is required for any development that has the potential to impact existing trees on a property.
- Tree Management Plans – A Tree Management Plan is a document that outlines the Arborist’s recommendations for the care and management of your trees. This plan will take into account the health of your trees, as well as their location on your property.
- Maintenance Reports – We can provide you with a maintenance report that outlines the Arborist’s recommendations for the care and management of your trees. This report will take into account the health of your trees and their location on your property.
- Compliance Reports – We can provide you with a compliance report that outlines the Arborist’s recommendations for the care and management of your trees. This report will take into account the health of your trees and their location on your property.
As you can see, there are many services an Arborist can provide. If you have a tree on your property needing care, contact The Tree Doctor today! We would be happy to assess your property and provide you with a free quote.
- Phone: (02) 9628 8000
- Fax: (02) 9631 3280
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 80-82 Beresford Road Greystanes NSW Australia